Opportunities at Acuity
We are always seeking qualified, enthusiastic team-players to work with our organization. Fill out the form below to apply for a career at APPS.
Recruiter / Account Executive
Acuity Professional Placement Solutions (APPS) is transforming the future of professional recruiting services. We are continuing to change the way our clients and professionals think about recruiting. We are the forerunner in every facet of the recruiting world. We do this by making sure that in every interaction we focus on client and professionals alike and with acuity!
The following benefits are offered:
- Salary + Commission and Bonuses (6 Figure earnings)
- Paid Holidays
- Health benefit
- Stock options
- 401k with 4% matching
- Bi-Monthly employee appreciation outings
In need of an individual who works to fill job openings in businesses or organizations. Recruiters will work from resumes or by actively soliciting individuals qualified for positions. A recruiter’s job includes reviewing candidate’s job experiences, negotiating salaries, and placing candidates in agreeable employment positions.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements
- Developing a strong candidate pipeline through research, networking, direct sourcing, internet mining, and our internal database.
- Evaluating potential candidates for acceptance into our healthcare program to effectively build, increase, and maintain a qualified candidate pool.
- Educating potential candidates about program and benefits.
- Selling open assignments (job postings) to candidates based upon client needs.
- Negotiating and closing responsibilities to include extending an offer to the candidate, negotiating compensation, and obtaining their firm acceptance of the offer.
- Serving as the primary contact person for the professional throughout their career with Acuity by troubleshooting, counseling, and problem solving when necessary.
- Establish effective relationships with candidates to increase future referrals.
We are looking for dedicated and professional Recruiter who is committed to providing exceptional service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Recruiter role include:
- Strong sales skills, Phone Skills, Strong follow-up skills, Hunter’s mentality, Ability to cultivate and build relationships, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, Personable and approachable, Consultative in nature
- Self-confident and sales driven individual able to successfully work in a highly competitive marketplace
- Motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree Desired